C Squared Networks Limited ("C Squared") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
C Squared is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
C Squared may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- full contact information including email address and mailing address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
- any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to the Site. In such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the Site throughout the world.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and IP Addresses
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
Cookies and the information contained in your IP address enable us: to speed up your searches; to recognize you when you return to the website; to customize the website according to your individual interests; to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cream Global, C Squared Networks Ltd, 115 Southwark Bridge Rd, 1st Floor, London SE1 0AX, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
For further reading on cookies you can visit AboutCookies.org
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
||A cookie used by the "Captcha" image code
||Used to store the current tab selection so that if a user returns to a page they see the same tabs selected.
||Essential cookie for the web application. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser
||To indicate the user has seen the cookie message.
||Third party: ShareThis http://sharethis.com/privacy
||Third party: AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy/
||Third party: Quantcast
||Third party: Vimeo https://vimeo.com/privacy
Third party cookies
We sometimes embed content from different websites. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on our website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these cookies.
How to manage cookies
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website - or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website cannot be provided to you.